I used JING as I already had an account and found the program easy to use and efficient.
To create my final reflection I used a combination of screenshots taken and edited using SKITCH and ANIMOTO. I have included a few notes below reflecting on the course.
What are the key things you learned during the course?
- Finding some excellent resources on digital footprints (particularly from Jenny Luca's blog)
- Becoming more active on Twitter
- I felt comfortable in my capabilities and deepened my knowledge.
Did anything slow or stop your progress?
- I would describe this course as easy to follow, enjoyable and thorough. I would recommend this to someone who is starting out with, or has just dipped their toes in, to the wide world of information literacy and the myriad tools that are part of the experience.
- I missed a few of the blackboard collaborative sessions due to after work meetings and commitments. However, I could easily catch these up in my own time.
Make your own slideshow at Animoto.